Are you an educator or teaching artist who speaks Spanish fluently? We have paid openings for two positions with our Spanish Immersion Summer Arts Camp, a one-week camp from August 27-31, 2018.
- Camp Director, Spanish Immersion Summer Arts
- Teaching Artist/Counselor, Spanish Immersion Summer Arts Camp
Are you an undergraduate or graduate student looking to make a difference through the arts? Contact us to design an internship that fits your interests and skills.
We are seeking volunteers to help us strengthen and grow our programs and community. If you have a passion for community arts, check out the following positions.
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Marketing & Social Media Assistant
- "Arts to You" e-Newsletter Creator/Editor
- Greeter/ticket seller for Jump Start Family Fun Night Out!
- Sound engineer for events
We welcome MCPS students seeking SSL hours.
If you would like to get involved but don't see a position that is right for you, contact us at email@example.com to learn about other opportunities.